In the Stars
In the Stars

Arashi Kishu-Kakushi No Miko


Chapter 1


AN: I know the part where Sorata’s destiny was to die for Arashi in the REAL storyline but this is still AU and I might not be able to find a spot for all the characters. Just wanted to point that out.^_^ Disclaimer: I don’t anything!

Other Characters (so far)
Fuuma- main bad dude
Kanoe- one of Fuuma’s minions
Kamui-Arashi’s older brother
Yuzuriha- Arashi’s best friend
Kusanagi- A wandering traverler


Sorata had been walking for miles and his feet were aching badly. But he didn’t care. He kept thinking of HER and kept on walking.

‘Arashi…’ he smiled as he thought.

Then he was snapped out of his daydream when he heard something and stopped walking. He followed the voice and saw a tall man with black hair and a woman with skimpy clothing.

“So I’m assuming the plans are all set Kanoe,” the man said.

“Yes Master Fuuma. Your army will meet us shortly,” Kanoe said bowing.

“Soon…soon we will attack the peaceful kingdom of Kishu. And as for Princess Arashi…well…I have something else planed for her,” Fuuma proclaimed.

Sorata could feel his blood boil. He knew that this Fuuma guy was much stronger than he. If he were stronger than Fuuma then he would have killed him on the spot. Sorata’s powers of lightning and thunder had matured greatly over the years, but his powers felt incomplete. Sort of like there was a missing piece to it…

Sorata started to run to the Kishu kingdom before Fuuma, Kanoe, and Fuuma’s army could get there.

~ Kishu Kingdom~

Arashi had just finished practicing and was in the main room where everyone comes in. Her mother and father were sitting in their throne chairs.

“Arashi don’t train yourself too hard. Please get some rest!” her mother pleaded.

“OK. I’ll rest mother… I feel like my power is incomplete…like there is something missing…But no matter how hard I train I can’t fill that missing spot…”

Arashi was a slightly cold and distant person but everyone knew she would do anything for her kingdom and for the people she loved.

Arashi started to head for the staircase when SOMEBODY (hint, hint) burst into the room. Everyone turned their heads.

“Who are you?! And what right do you have to just come in here? Guards restrain him at once!” the King ordered.

Arashi turned back to see who it was. She gasped when she saw him.

‘It’s him.’ She thought to herself.

The guards started to come towards him.

“I’m Sorata Arisugawa from Mt. Koya….”

Just then Hinito came in.

“Yes… He is the one that will help us in the upcoming war,” she said.

The guards released him.

“Oh…we’re terribly sorry. You can stay here if you like. Later we can discuss our plans,” the King explained.

“Thank you I appreciate it…But I overheard a guy named Fuuma saying he was going to attack soon,” Sorata said.

“I see…Well we’ll have to get ready for battle then. And before i forget this is my son Kamui and my daughter Arashi…”

“It’s a pleasure,” he said bowing.

Sorata and Arashi made eye contact and he grinned and winked at her. She blushed.

‘Why that little!’ she thought as she glared at him.


Arashi's sleepy, time to leave.
Want to go home?